Patrick Swayze, Diagonosed with Pancreatic Cancer, has 5 weeks to live (1 Viewer)

Oh man, I'm so sad. I've actually grown to like Dirty Dancing the last few years.

And don't forget about the super classic Red Dawn. Love that one...

I understand the skeptics wanting some confirmation on this, but looking at his picture in the OP's link... I mean, he's not looking so healthy there.

And yet Dane Cook continues to live...

Those of ya'll who are doubting the Enquirer-- true, they have a pretty tawdry reputation, but more often than not they are correct when breaking stories. They seem to do whatever it takes to get the inside dirt, and are usually the first ones to scoop a story.

If this news isn't true, then Swayze's publicist had better hurry up and issue a denial before this spreads all over the inter-- Oh, wait...

Seriously, his SNL Chippendale's skit with Chris Farley was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

If this news isn't true, then Swayze's publicist had better hurry up and issue a denial before this spreads all over the inter-- Oh, wait...

Seriously, his SNL Chippendale's skit with Chris Farley was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

TRUE on both accounts.

I was waiting for comments about the source :covri:

As stated before if this ISN'T true then they need to start a search for the body of his publicists because apparently he/she is missing in action.

I was waiting for comments about the source :covri:

As stated before if this ISN'T true then they need to start a search for the body of his publicists because apparently he/she is missing in action.

You kidding? The publicist probably started the whole thing. Nothing like getting the guys name out there right before a new movie release.

You kidding? The publicist probably started the whole thing. Nothing like getting the guys name out there right before a new movie release.

I guess you're right.. no publicity is bad publicity, but this would be really low.

Looks like all Fox is doing is saying what was reported by National Enquirer.

However, Swayze’s rep says the star is continuing his normal work schedule, including working on several unnamed projects, and Swayze’s doctor says the reports of terminal cancer are unfounded.
“Patrick has a very limited amount of disease and he appears to be responding well to treatment thus far. All of the reports stating the timeframe of his prognosis and his physical side effects are absolutely untrue. We are considerably more optimistic,” Swayze’s physician Dr. George Fisher said in a statement.
A little different take...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom