Patriotic Spring (1 Viewer)

daMixter

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now that sounds good.

Donald Trump's populist wave sweeps through Europe

European countries cowering in the corner with the same ideas, but now that the good 'ole US of A jumped up, we just may have energized them. Accept it, the real world is getting sick of illegal immigration, lax immigration, and way too much of the hard earned going to freeloaders. I truly feel for those that need real government/public help and end up stereotyped with the real slaggers.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So... tax kickbacks to large business are going to end then? They receive the lions share of tax benefits. Or are you talking about Medicare and Medicaid along with social security that will eat almost 100% of GDP in 15 years? Those freeloaders off the system? Because if you are referring to actual health and human services welfare and afdc sorts of things it's about .02% of the federal budget.

I personally would like to see the states be able to keep an even percentage of the money they send the federal government. See, we have some highways and bridges and stuff we need to redo here in Cali. However for each dollar we send to DC we only get back $.78 cents. What a ripoff when states like say Louisiana get $1.45 back for each dollar they send or say Mississippi that gets back $1.77. I mean come on republican states pull your weight now. http://taxfoundation.org/sites/taxfoundation.org/files/UserFiles/Image/Blog/ftsbs-large.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr.t

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now that sounds good.

European countries cowering in the corner with the same ideas, but now that the good 'ole US of A jumped up, we just may have energized them. Accept it, the real world is getting sick of illegal immigration, lax immigration, and way too much of the hard earned going to freeloaders. I truly feel for those that need real government/public help and end up stereotyped with the real slaggers.
Well said.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Now that sounds good.

Trump has played all of you for fools.

he's breaking hard liberal. he's kept Bannon because he will know how to keep you people under control.

J-Donk

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
You misspelled "Xenophobic"
I was about to say aren't most of the groups racist, like NF in France? Heck, don't some of these groups have ties to Russia as well?

That is one thing about this election that hasn't been talked about as much. The party of Reagan really died with Trump. The overt hacking of multiple Democrat targets by Russia, and the surprising acceptance by the right. At least the racist aren't hiding anymore, I hear the Klan is holding a rally in Trump's honor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom