Patriots conspiracy theory...

Thread starter #1

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
So the Patriots win the Super Bowl after 9/11 happens. They win two in a row in 03 and 04. All three wins are by 3 last second points. Spygate blows up this season against the Jets. Media pushes that aside and soon after crowns the Pats the best team ever after they go 18-0 leading up to the Super Bowl. Two days before the Super Bowl, more speculation surfaces over the fact that the Patriots taped the Rams final walkthrough practice in 2001. The Patriots come into SB 42 as huge favorites. nce again a Manning emerges as the killer of the Pats, this time it being Eli. Oddly enough, the Pats lose this "historic" Super Bowl by 3 points, which were scored basically at the last second.

It's ironic that the Pats cheat and win by 3 pts in each Super Bowl, and get called out and choke it away by 3 points, don't you think?:dunno:

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Ratings
Silly thoughts i had last night

What if NE threw the SB in lieu of punishment for the new Spygate allegations?

ie the commisioner tells bellichick-if you lose it will go away?

I was drunk last night

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
I think Archie Manning invented a hurricane generating machine a couple of years ago and negotiated some kind of deal with George Bush and the NFL after he showed them what it could do. That's the only logical explanation.

Banned #11

RSF

Very Banned
Ratings
I was drunk last night
You were drunk? Does that mean you didn't mean those things you said to me? Don't you remember you told me you loved me, baby? You said you'd be coming back this way again, baby. Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby.

Thread starter #15
OP
OP
TheMike62987

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
It's not a serious thought. It was just an observation that could be passed off exactly how you all assumed I am thinking. I just find these things odd thats all. I guess I may have worded it wrong with calling it a conspiracy theory.

Official thread name change to: Coincidence of the Patriots SB run.