Patriots conspiracy theory... (1 Viewer)

It's not a serious thought. It was just an observation that could be passed off exactly how you all assumed I am thinking. I just find these things odd thats all. I guess I may have worded it wrong with calling it a conspiracy theory.

Official thread name change to: Coincidence of the Patriots SB run.

I just like that picture, that is why I responded like that.

The best conspiracy theory that was ruined this year was my Buddies. My bud sold out on the idea that the NFL was going to let Brett Favre have one more superbowl before he retired. My buddy had this crazy since about week 8 of the regular season. Had Green Bay made it to the super bowl I might have bet the whole Kit-n-Kaboodle on the Pack.

You were drunk? Does that mean you didn't mean those things you said to me? Don't you remember you told me you loved me, baby? You said you'd be coming back this way again, baby. Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby.

Im sorry i forgot your name-i gave you my name right? Dennis Hopper- ill call you. promise.

My issue of Pro Football Weekly arrived after the game, as usual, and the boosting of NE continued unabated. Spygate? Not an issue. Every "expert" had NE winning by anywhere from three to 28 points, with most on the high end.

Losing removes the specter of cheating which hangs over this franchise's record. What separates these incidents from the cheating which attended the Bobby Thompson 1951 home run was the passage of some 45 years before the information became public. Losing is good for the league.

The other good outcome is the 81% correlation between an original NFL team victory and a positve annaul DJIA gain. Portfolios around the world breathed a sigh of relief when the Giants won.

It all makes sense people!

Tom Brady wears 12.

He was selected in round 6.

His team went 18-1. 18 minus 1 = 17.

12+6+17=33

Now here's the scary part.
Brady plays at Quarterback.
He was beaten by the Giants of New York last night.
Q 33 NY.

OMG this actually works.

Now open up Microsoft Word.
Type Q 33 NY in capitals.
Change the font size to 48.
Change the actual font to Windings.

Now forward this to 10 friends in the next 5 minutes or Bill Belichek will come and kill you tonight!
Do it. It really happened to this person once.

There were no Patriots. Tom Brady and Randy Moss were actually holograms. There's no way that a team could have actually pulled that off. They were computer generated and the media was complacent in broadcasting the lie.

Apparently there was a glitch in the software, though, and they had to bring out actors dressed as Patriots for the SB. But it was all filmed...in a studio....in Arizona.

There were no Patriots. Tom Brady and Randy Moss were actually holograms. There's no way that a team could have actually pulled that off. They were computer generated and the media was complacent in broadcasting the lie.

Apparently there was a glitch in the software, though, and they had to bring out actors dressed as Patriots for the SB. But it was all filmed...in a studio....in Arizona.

Best one yet! :worthy:

The Patriots have the easiest schedule in the league for the '08-'09 season. Their opponents' winning percentage is .387.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom