Patriots conspiracy theory... (1 Viewer)

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So the Patriots win the Super Bowl after 9/11 happens. They win two in a row in 03 and 04. All three wins are by 3 last second points. Spygate blows up this season against the Jets. Media pushes that aside and soon after crowns the Pats the best team ever after they go 18-0 leading up to the Super Bowl. Two days before the Super Bowl, more speculation surfaces over the fact that the Patriots taped the Rams final walkthrough practice in 2001. The Patriots come into SB 42 as huge favorites. nce again a Manning emerges as the killer of the Pats, this time it being Eli. Oddly enough, the Pats lose this "historic" Super Bowl by 3 points, which were scored basically at the last second.

It's ironic that the Pats cheat and win by 3 pts in each Super Bowl, and get called out and choke it away by 3 points, don't you think?:dunno:

Silly thoughts i had last night

What if NE threw the SB in lieu of punishment for the new Spygate allegations?

ie the commisioner tells bellichick-if you lose it will go away?

I was drunk last night

I think Archie Manning invented a hurricane generating machine a couple of years ago and negotiated some kind of deal with George Bush and the NFL after he showed them what it could do. That's the only logical explanation.

I was drunk last night

You were drunk? Does that mean you didn't mean those things you said to me? Don't you remember you told me you loved me, baby? You said you'd be coming back this way again, baby. Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby.

Tom Brady karma for breaking Marcia's nose with the football. Maureen McCormick was up in the booth ala Jessica Simpson.

This is a well thought out conspiracy theory....I bet this guy has a better one though.

Attachments

• What up playa!.jpg
    What up playa!.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
It's not a serious thought. It was just an observation that could be passed off exactly how you all assumed I am thinking. I just find these things odd thats all. I guess I may have worded it wrong with calling it a conspiracy theory.

Official thread name change to: Coincidence of the Patriots SB run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom