N/S Patriots Dynasty is Crumbling (1 Viewer)

I know people have jumped the gun in the past claiming that Brady and the Pats are over, but I really feel it after the last Super Bowl. They will probably still make the playoffs but I don’t see them doing much else. Jaguars literally handed them the Championship last year. The good news for them is the AFC is still weak.

This is true.

As much as it pains me to say this, the Patriots had no business beating the Falcons in that last SB win of theirs. They were down 28-3 for a reason. They had no business getting that 5th ring and deep down, Pats fans know it's the truth.

And yes, the AFC is weak. Everyone ignores this and just whines about the AFC East, but the entire AFC conference is what's bad. New England still beats down all those garbage teams outside the AFC East. We've been hearing for over 15 years about how the Steelers are going to supposedly beat the Pats in the playoffs and it has yet to happen.

The one and only team that has given New England problems in the playoffs over the last several years was the Broncos when they had Peyton Manning and that awesome defense. The Jags could give them issues this year, but it was Denver who had their number.

Belichick's drafting has been abysmal the past few years. Brutal. The decision to let Cooks & Amendola go was dumb too.

No.. cant have that..

I want a brees brady superbowl.
2 rings and beating manning brady in a superbowl and ill be able to laugh in any other fan's face.

This might be the only game Patrica wins all year.

Midway through the 4th quarter and Patriot WRs have 3 catches for 27 yards. Theyll get Edelman back week 5, and if Gordon can keep his head on straight and be anything remotely close to 2013 Gordon, theyll win the AFC east.

They are far from done. Brady will turn it on in the next couple games and their defense will follow suit. That’s the difference between Belichick and the rest of the league. He makes adjustments. He makes average players play great football. I don’t ever count the Pats out. It might take a game or two but his defenses always come together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom