N/S Patriots Dynasty is Crumbling (1 Viewer)

I don’t know, but they’ve been smoked two weeks in a row.

They just got pounded by the Lions.

It's not the same Patriots. Not enough skill players on offense to scare anybody and the defense looks just average (at best) so far.

I haven't watch all of the game tonight, but Brady seems quite frustrated (and upset) at times.

Do you think that if the Pat's continue this way and are, say, 2-4 and things point to the Pat's not really getting much better as the season progresses that Brady would retire mid-season?

Personally, before this season, I would say No Way!, but I can see it happening if it plays out like I stated above.

Wow, it's really just Tom and Gronk at this point. Maybe when they get Edelman back it will get better. Still, they gave an automatic 4-6 wins a year from their God awful divison. They'll make the playoffs by winning that division.

I haven't watch all of the game tonight, but Brady seems quite frustrated (and upset) at times.

Do you think that if the Pat's continue this way and are, say, 2-4 and things point to the Pat's not really getting much better as the season progresses that Brady would retire mid-season?

Personally, before this season, I would say No Way!, but I can see it happening if it plays out like I stated above.
It's apparent u haven't paid attention to the Pats over the years cause Brady gets frustrated and mad every year early on. He would never retire midseason anyway.

If this is the end, it was a great run. Over 10 AFC East titles, numerous playoff appearances and AFC Championships with 5 Super Bowls.

Tom Brady definitely looked really old out there.
He looked mortal, but he looked like that when we blew them out in 2009.

He doesn't have much to throw to right now and Detroit was blanketing everybody...no one open.

In a way it was painful to watch because thier coverage was so tight and on point.

Can we have just a little of that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom