Patriots fined $1.1 million, lose 2021 third round draft pick after yet another spying incident (1 Viewer)

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
"Hey Bill we all kiss your butt man you know that. It's just for the public eye we must appear like we are doing the right thing. Don't worry the penalty will be next to nothing. We kiss your butt after all sir"

Sumdude34

All-Pro
Reaction score
My guess is the punishment is so light because of the whole "independent film crew" thing. They couldn't technically get them, and they didn't want this to drag out like deflategate.

I think given all the evidence, especially the guy offering to delete the tape 2 seconds after getting caught, it's pretty clear what this was. But evidently they covered their tracks well enough - which is actually terrifying because this was so blatant.

It is what it is.

Bongi

LSU Tiger 4 Life
Reaction score
They'll be given a couple 3rd round compensatory picks to make up.
I think they have been cheating this whole time. Just keep doing it in different ways. Belicheck and Saban have been the 2 most successful coaches in the last 2 decades. Saban learned from Belicheck. You can't think Saban hasn't been cheating too. You know Belicheck and Brady will be 1st ballot Hall of Famers. They won't treat them like they treat the baseball players from the 90s and refuse to let them in because of cheating, even if they have been busted multiple times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom