Patriots may trade Stephon Gilmore (1 Viewer)

No its cam.newton not even bellechek can polish a turd because at the end of the day it's still a turd

Making the decision to roll with Cam Newton was on Belichick. It's not like it was a mystery the guy is a head case. We'll see how the rookie does going forward.

I think our issues in the secondary, aside from coaching questions, is at safety and Gilmore doesn't help that. In addition you get a guy for one year and then have to pay him big money (which we won't have) or lose him. Now if we can get him on the cheap (not happening) then I'd say go for it! We can dream!!

Not to get off on a sidebar here, but the Patriots had 8 players opt out of the season. They just voided a lot of talent knowing they wouldn't do well this year in order to build a future team. Cam was signed to a vet minimum, 1 year deal to keep fans interested and see if they could strike Gold while they ride out a year where they aren't expected to do well anyways.

Seems Belichick is doing just fine with what he has.

I'd give them Marcus Williams and a draft pick with a message "dont leave out on a island".

I would definetely go for this.
CB is one of these positions, where for my point of view, experience + being a Pro Bowler beats anything.
Maybe it would be an option to trade Jameis Winston.

Hard pass please.

The only things stopping a GM with a player like GIlmore should be the cost for trading, motivation behind moving the player, and bad scheme fit. If he's being offered for a second (+ players, or something of the like), and there's no pending arrest or drama, then there's no real reason the Saints shouldn't look into it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom