Patriots may trade Stephon Gilmore (1 Viewer)

Sitting at 2-4, it wouldn't surprise me. It appears it really was just Tom Brady that was the genius behind that team.

I wouldn't say that....going from Brady to Newton will hurt any team plus the Patriots had the most opt outs in the NFL I believe

I see two things here. Trade him for future draft pic(s); and they don’t want to pay Gilmore’s big salary on a losing team.

Now, I LOVE Gilmore, but you know if he played for us then he’d suddenly become the most penalized DB in the league and routinely be out of position.

I do not think we have a lack of talent. I actually think we’ve got a surplus of it. I can speculate all day, but what’s obvious is that there is a disconnect between players and responsibilities. All the talent in the world can’t fix that.

And...

he'd be chit-hot this year, then next year, AFTER being, er, Coached Up, he'd become useless like all the other DB's that have been Coached Up on this team!

Get rid of the COACHES!!!!

Knowing the Patricheats, that is their plan. (They probably provided "incentives" for players to opt out.)

That way, they can vie for Trevor!

Well that would still negate the point about Brady being the brains there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom