Patriots @ Steelers (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Steelers with a loss would be out of the playoffs if they started tomorrow, which could make next oweek's game a possible elimination game.

Patriots winning out and a KC loss at Seattle gives them home field throughout. Again.

Steelers made that look easy

I hope the Steelers win this game and light it up. They are hot and coldm if they light it up this week they most likely will lay an egg against us sunday. They look deadly at home,but aren't as lethal on the road.

Pitt does not matchup well with teams that have elite passing attacks. I think we take them.

Steelers with a loss would be out of the playoffs if they started tomorrow, which could make next oweek's game a possible elimination game.

Patriots winning out and a KC loss at Seattle gives them home field throughout. Again.

Could be argued, for MVP purposes, it'd be better for Drew if NE gets the 1. Better record does seem to matter to voters. Sure did in '09, lol.

Are they blind? That was clear P.I. he grabbed the receiver,but you didn't see anything? Some of these commentators are idiots.

Ok that was great punt coverage by the Pats there.

If the Pats lose this game to a team they've always dominated, then they're in trouble for sure this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom