Pat's /"Clowns thread (1 Viewer)

I said all week the Pats defense is total garbage. Now we all know. Lets hope they don't fix it when we play them.

Man Joey Galloway has played like CRAP. Expect him to have a HUGE game when he plays the Saints this year....

I say Joey Galloway gets cut once Welker is healthy. Galloway goes with the Patriots offense like Jason Campbell with the QB position.

The other thing I find clear after watching two of the falcons game is Turner doesn't look the same. He still get his yards but he doesn't look like he can bust a long one everytime he gets to the second level.

I read a statistical analysis this offseason about how many carries Turner got last year. Apparently, there is a threshold (I forget exactly how many it is) but if a back goes over that number, the trend is that he's much less productive the following season.

The point of the article was to be wary of this when drafting Turner in FF. But he may have gotten too much mileage last year.

I read a statistical analysis this offseason about how many carries Turner got last year. Apparently, there is a threshold (I forget exactly how many it is) but if a back goes over that number, the trend is that he's much less productive the following season.

The point of the article was to be wary of this when drafting Turner in FF. But he may have gotten too much mileage last year.
True, iirc he carried over 400x last yr

Talking about our NFC south foes, Tampa has been held to 25 yards total offense in the first half! haha

Falcons are not looking all that impressive to me. Their Offense is moving the ball, but Defense is doing horrible! They are not stopping the run, and their getting burned in the air, but the stupid patriots cannot complete a deep ball today. Brady is looking off.

New England needs to score TDs in the redzone. They need to be stomping a hole in the Falcons.

Nice catch by Moss.....going for it and getting the 1st down so deep in their own territory...that will seal the game right there.

this has been an a nice early season match up, but I look for the Pats to pull away.

.....twenty something yards on 4th and 3.....turn out the lights. The turds are on their way to their 1st loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom