Pats' Gronkowski needs back surgery, out 2 months (1 Viewer)

Kirwan was saying yesterday that it's all fine and good for the Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs to be winning games but none of them matchup very well against Brady and his tight-ends.

This changes things in the AFC for sure.

Kirwan was saying yesterday that it's all fine and good for the Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs to be winning games but none of them matchup very well against Brady and his tight-ends.

This changes things in the AFC for sure.

Yep...also changes how bad we're going to spank 'em in the Super Bowl.

post-59447-what-the-problem-is-gif-Imgur-vkm1.gif

Dang, Gronk and Watt done... That's 2 monsters missing from the league. Wonder how much longer either of those guys has left.

I had AJ Green and Gronk on my Fantasy team. I was rolling now Green and Gronk are both gone. I know no one cares. I'm just b1tching

I've seen a few rumblings that this may be it for Gronk in New England and that he is on his last contract.

Yeah he hadn't been scoring a lot of points for me anyhow...but I nabbed Hunter Henry the day before this news and he should provide me with solid points.

I have TY Hilton, Michael Thomas, Brady, and Mike Evans to go along with Demarco Murray....I'm good without Gronk for a while.

Say what you want about about Graham but he makes Gronk look like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom