PatsFans.com poster likes our chances in Miami... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
...against what I like to call the wild kitten offense.

I really like what he says about Drew Brees. They are showing respect for our team and players. They seems like very classy fans to me.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...en-them-all-other-afc-east-teams-weekend.html

PatsFans.com said:
New Orleans at Miami - Some think the Wildcat which Miami will need to work to stay in this game is going to help and it probably will keep Brees off the field a little longer than normal but the only problem is everytime Brees and his group get on the field they will score - The Saints look as unstoppable as a team I think we can all recall that looked the same way for 16 games in 2007 for that one team I can barely recall

I feel the same way, Miami's ball control offense will work against them. They will be wasting their own time away.

Derrick Brooks just said: " The last time the Dolphins faced a high powered offense, that offense only needed 15 minutes to outscore them". LOL.

I'm pretty sure that we'll like Miami's chances against the Falcons too, LOL.

Mentioning Derrick Brooks, heard him on the radio pick the Saints on Gottlieb's show (I think Jason Smith was sitting in). He called us an juggernut on offense. Then, like a guy who still wants to be signed, he spent more time talking about the great defense.

We must have heard the same thing. He also just said (in answer to a caller who asked what the Dolphins have to do to stop the Saints) 'score a lot of touchdowns'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom