Paul Combetta and The Emails (yes, those emails) (1 Viewer)

LafourcheSaint

Silvergun Superman
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that all the noise made about Hillary's emails don't amount too much and a lot of it is overblown.

However, this story that came out today I do find a little interesting. Given the timing of when he posted his question on Reddit and the Bengazi hearing, this could end up being a big deal.

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server | TheHill

Reddit users appear to have uncovered a two-year-old post from an account believed to belong to Combetta, an engineer with Platte River Networks. The Denver, Colo.-based firm managed Clinton’s private server.

The post, which has been deleted but can be read in images archived by Reddit users, coincides with the discovery of Clinton’s use of the server.

“I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email… Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out,” reads the post, by a user called "stonetear."

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
OP
LafourcheSaint

LafourcheSaint

Silvergun Superman
Reaction score
Her emails are more than noise and is heavily under covered.
You could very easily be right and we may be finding out soon.

It's all but 100% proven that this "stonetear" guy is Combetta. I can't think of ANY legitimate reason why he would be asking how to do this, especially one day after the Bengazi Committee reached an agreement to have these emails produced.

RussTKD

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
4Chan, Reddit, Skittles, and Howard Stern are all key players in this election.

What exactly is going on now???

J-Donk

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
You could very easily be right and we may be finding out soon.

It's all but 100% proven that this "stonetear" guy is Combetta. I can't think of ANY legitimate reason why he would be asking how to do this, especially one day after the Bengazi Committee reached an agreement to have these emails produced.
Yup, I said in her other thread that the least offensive reason would be to hand this over to state. The problem with that is Paul, nor Hillary had the authority to modify those emails before handing them over. This appears to prove the intent part. This guy also got immunity, but then said that no one told him to delete the emails in March. I still want to know why this clown ever got an immunity deal? He clearly broke the law, and provided no credible information.

I don't know who looks worse after this revelation: Paul, or Comey.

BuffaloSaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All Republicans had to do was nominate a moderate and they could've easily taken at least 40 states.

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yup, I said in her other thread that the least offensive reason would be to hand this over to state. The problem with that is Paul, nor Hillary had the authority to modify those emails before handing them over. This appears to prove the intent part. This guy also got immunity, but then said that no one told him to delete the emails in March. I still want to know why this clown ever got an immunity deal? He clearly broke the law, and provided no credible information.

I don't know who looks worse after this revelation: Paul, or Comey.
The FBI is so far not handing over the immunity agreement and if he withheld key information or lied to investigators then his immunity is likely in jeopardy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom