Paul George OUT (1 Viewer)

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Entered health and safety protocols and will miss tonight's play in game against the Pels. Unfortunate for them, but quite the lucky break for us. Point spread went from +4 to -1 as soon as the news broke. Have to take advantage of this gift from the basketball gods tonight.

I'm really looking forward to the game tonight!
Thanks for the update. :9:

Entered health and safety protocols and will miss tonight's play in game against the Pels. Unfortunate for them, but quite the lucky break for us. Point spread went from +4 to -1 as soon as the news broke. Have to take advantage of this gift from the basketball gods tonight.
Very, very cool. There is a huge difference with Paul George in the lineup. :9:

They are still a really good team.

The Clippers were without Leonard all year and George nearly all year (as well as Powell for awhile) and still posted a winning record. If they get past tonight, they are my dark horse pick to win it all especially if they get Leonard back which is a possibility

They are still a really good team.

The Clippers were without Leonard all year and George nearly all year (as well as Powell for awhile) and still posted a winning record. If they get past tonight, they are my dark horse pick to win it all especially if they get Leonard back which is a possibility
Yep, they are still a good team without George. But when he is in the lineup, their play goes to another level.

I would agree with your assessment. Add Leonard and George and they can compete with anyone. In fact, having those 2 out most of the year was probably a silver lining as far as depth development goes.

Yep, they are still a good team without George. But when he is in the lineup, their play goes to another level.

I would agree with your assessment. Add Leonard and George and they can compete with anyone. In fact, having those 2 out most of the year was probably a silver lining as far as depth development goes.
Yup...take nothing for granted. Get in there, put your foot on their throat, and keep the crowd out of it

Ok...Luke Kennard is out for them as well and he is the top 3 point shooter in the league this season at 45% :omg2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom