Paul Prudhomme was grazed by a bullet Tuesday (1 Viewer)

That's an inventive joke about Chef Paul's weight. He did only lose 340 pounds. i guess that wasn't enough for everyone. :)

Glad the master is okay. He's one of my mom's favorites, mainly because he always seems to be smiling.

I heard he was down to 220 lbs. Thats only 20 lbs more than me. But then I'm 6'2". Not bad for a man surrounded by such delicious food..

:mad:

/killpeople

well for once they don't think it was a product of the violence epidemic. unless you're one a them pinko hunter-haters ;)

they're thinking it was a random hunter's bullet. i wonder if they found a casing or something?

i think it's total class that he continued through and fulfilled his engagement. class.

I saw the story on local news tonight. I almost didn't recognize him. I was unaware that he had lost weight. I assume he had gastric bypass done?

I saw the story on local news tonight. I almost didn't recognize him. I was unaware that he had lost weight. I assume he had gastric bypass done?

He did, but apparently he has so much damage to his knees and/or ankles from all the years of being heavy, that he can barely walk. So he's in a motorized chair almost all the time.

I've probably seen him sitting outside of K-Pauls about 20 times, and I'm not in New Orleans that often.

He seems like a real good egg.

He did, but apparently he has so much damage to his knees and/or ankles from all the years of being heavy, that he can barely walk. So he's in a motorized chair almost all the time.

I've probably seen him sitting outside of K-Pauls about 20 times, and I'm not in New Orleans that often.

He seems like a real good egg.

Yea, I heard about that. The man need to get knee surgery so he can enjoy life more.

But then, he seems to pretty much enjoy life as it is......

Dang I'm hungry now. I want some K-Pauls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom