Paulson Adebo: How do you like the pick? (1 Viewer)

Paulson Adebo: how do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 221 64.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 83 24.3%
  • Like it

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • Don’t like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BelowZero

Professional Troll
Reaction score
That is what training camp is for. He also has less wear and tear. I think he has a very good chance to be a starter game 1. That is all I can ask.
I agree. Though, I think it depends on whether we bring in a capable vet (Sherman seeming to be the most likely, at this point.). If we bring in a vet, I don't think he starts. If we don't bring someone (like Sherman) in, I think it says a lot about where Adebo is as a player. Just my two pennies.

St. Pike

Representing Proudly
Reaction score
Loomis and Payton are very honest when it comes to what our needs are.
I think you are giving them too much credit. They would be doing any drafted player a disservice to put any hard expectations on any of them. If they say anything but to come in and compete and develop they are setting that player up for disappointment and unnecessary fan expectations. This is not how you get the best out of people.

----

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I think you are giving them too much credit. They would be doing any drafted player a disservice to put any hard expectations on any of them. If they say anything but to come in and compete and develop they are setting that player up for disappointment and unnecessary fan expectations. This is not how you get the best out of people.

----
They didn't say these things about Lattimore so my point stands. They are honest about what they expect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom