Paulson Adebo: How do you like the pick? (1 Viewer)

Paulson Adebo: how do you like the pick?

• Love it

Votes: 221 64.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Too soon to tell

Votes: 83 24.3%
  • Like it

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • Don’t like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We needed a corner. Glad we got one. I hope he’s ready, as he will get seriously tested if he’s starting right off the bat. I assume he will be competing for the starting job with a vet and whatever depth we will have.

Oh wow, I thought he was higher up, forgot he was a 5th rounder. That makes it even better, first 3 picks on defense and then the next one a special teams guy.

Yeah, Loomis must have had CSP locked in the closet for that draft...

Remember guys... Kris Richard will develop him. Richard turned Byron friggin Jones into an all pro. Can you imagine when he can do with Marshon and this kid?

Just gotta take to the coaching.
This is really starting to look like a Kris Richard defense. At least we know who the new DC will be if the D is good again and Allen takes another HC job.

Adebo really hurt his draft stock by opting out of the 2020 season. Had he played and shown his coverage and ball skills he might have snuck into the late first or second round. He’s big, he’s relatively fast (4.4/40), and is a former WR that has great hands. Is he ready to step in and start opposite Lattimore? Well it’s been a long time since he played a down of football.......

Adebo really hurt his draft stock by opting out of the 2020 season. Had he played and shown his coverage and ball skills he might have snuck into the late first or second round. He’s big, he’s relatively fast (4.4/40), and is a former WR that has great hands. Is he ready to step in and start opposite Lattimore? Well it’s been a long time since he played a down of football.......
So you're saying he made the right decision for us, nice!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom