Pay AK! (1 Viewer)

AK in form is awesome.....not sure I saw that at all last season though.

you couldn’t be more wrong. Spend 5 minutes talking to Ingram and 5 minutes talking to Alvin. They are night and day people. He’s not perfect- nobody is - but his attitude isn’t a problem.

Well if I could talk to either one of them I would.

All I can do is watch them during practice and games, and read their body language.

Thats why I posted this, to get other people's opinions on the matter.

I love AK, he was one of my favorite players coming out of the draft in 2017. I don't think there is no denying the change in his body language last year, and also the way he interviewed.

You may know more then me... I'm not sure

Dang it boy. Some here need to request meeting with Payton and Loomis. You can tell them what to do and how to do it. Yeah!

Then bend over to make it easier for them to polish their shoes. LOL

You should’ve seen my Ricky Williams collection 20 years ago. Like 100 different cards. What a waste. But growing up in the 80’s and 90’s we never had star offensive players. I went a little overboard. I think everyone did.

I can only imagine!

I remember kind of hearing the talk about Ricky, before I really followed or understood football, just got really excited about big hype at my favorite position on my team.

But yes different times, I am at about 250 Kamara cards in hand and 150 more on my list... lots of 1/1's or /10's /25 so its slow sledding, especially when I only started back up in collecting in late 2018 after 10 years or so off after going all in on Devery Henderson... yea... but at least I sold all those before the Superbowl win so yay!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom