Pay The Man (1 Viewer)

CrazyCajun

Veteran
Reaction score
Drew Bree's wants $100 Million for 4 years. I believe that Bree's can bring another Superbowl to NO what do you say?

Draw your sword, I'll meet you at the Battle Rock.

Unless you want Ryan Leaf, this is the going rate for a QB.

Stephen A. Smith is right on the money. Look at how many years that it took for us to go from A. Manning to Brees. It's not his fault that this damn regime can't field a defense, or even find a damn kicker!

I'd like to see the salary come down just a bit and for us to have an out after 2 yrs if he starts to decline.

I would do a two year deal and do whatever it takes to draft his replacement next year. Part of our problem is being in "cap hell". Drew deserves a stature and much credit for what he has done for this team & city. This is a business and we must prepare for life after Drew Brees. We haven't been winning or making the playoffs lately and projected (means very little) to go 6-10 this season with Drew. Let's go after Watson from Clemson or one of those top team QBs coming out next year

I honestly was expecting it to be more money. I wouldn't complain at all if they signed him for that. He's far and away the best player we have on the roster. Sure it's a gamble on his health but all contracts are a gamble on the players health. I think if we have anyone on the team that will do whatever it takes to stay healthy and win it's Drew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom