Pay Y on pro bowl voting (1 Viewer)

Saint Tex

Delvin, Bro
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know we had a thread on this, but Pat Y has a post on his blog about it. We can't let Drew down. Lots of us have days off, so let's get over there and vote.

New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees is among the top 10 vote getters in the league, but he trails Philadelphia’s Michael Vick for the starting job in the NFC. Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers also has more votes than Brees.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth

Here's a link to the ballot.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

The way it's set up, it's really easy to give multiple votes to Drew. QB's are on the first page and his name is second. Just click on his name, hit submit ballot, and then hit vote again. Repeat. No need to go through the whole ballot unless you just want to.

I think Drew is the best in the NFC but one could argue that this season Vick and Rodgers have had better years.

Someone remind me... should we be trying to get Jamaal Brown into the pro bowl? Did that figure into our compensation for him?

Maybe McNabb? Fufita?

Someone remind me... should we be trying to get Jamaal Brown into the pro bowl? Did that figure into our compensation for him?

Maybe McNabb? Fufita?

Good question. Here's the answer.

According to the ESPN report, Philadelphia receives the third-round pick and New Orleans the fourth if the Redskins win nine games, make the playoffs, or McNabb is selected to the Pro Bowl.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/offensive-line/details-on-redskins-potential.html

So don't vote for McNabb.

Easy enough.

I think Drew is the best in the NFC but one could argue that this season Vick and Rodgers have had better years.

Vick has played in how many games again?

5 or so?

You must be joking.

Besides stomping on completely unmotivated teams that have packed it in for the year the last 2 weeks. Rodgers has been mediocre at best. And Vick has played like half the games drew has and has the best receiving corp in the league.

Saint Tex said:
According to the ESPN report, Philadelphia receives the third-round pick and New Orleans the fourth if the Redskins win nine games, make the playoffs, or McNabb is selected to the Pro Bowl.

I can't see the Skins going 4-2 in their last 6 games, and that means they pretty much WILL NOT make the play offs.

I can't see McNabb getting in to the Pro Bowl under normal circumstances, but what if he is a reserve who gets called up because of withdrawals due to injury/Super Bowl bound team? I could easily see Rodgers, Vick or Brees being in the Pro Bowl but not going because they're in the superbowl instead. Would that still mean they get the third, and we're stuck with the 4th round pick?

I just want the top three qb's to go and I don't care who they are. That's how the pro bowl should be. At this point IMO, it's:

1. Vick
2. Rodgers
3. Brees/Ryan

At this rate, Ryan is getting way more love than Brees so he will likely take that third spot.

I just want the top three qb's to go and I don't care who they are. That's how the pro bowl should be. At this point IMO, it's:

1. Vick
2. Rodgers
3. Brees/Ryan

At this rate, Ryan is getting way more love than Brees so he will likely take that third spot.

Vick ahead of Brees? You fail!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom