Payback for last year is going to be nice at work (1 Viewer)

Redfish

© Geaux Saints!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I had to endear a week of Cowpoke torment at work after last seasons loss. Monday can't come soon enough to hound those pukes all week. Probably won't even be able to find them ... :hihi:

Good for you, bro! I endured a lot of it years past as well, as I worked at a bar in Austin with all 'Girls fans.

Absolutely. I had to listen all week about how the Cowboys are back, and how they were gonna ruin our playoff chances this year. Cold revenge is so friggin' sweet.

If the Longhorns lose tonight, it'll be perfection. :hihi:

I get to see if the cowgirl fan at work will pay off on the
bet we made back when the schedule was released. I
have a fifth of Crown select coming to me. 

Give'm hell. I'm sure they deserve it.

Looks like Texas A&M is about to win this game. Actually over 24-17.

227839420.gif

The only way this football week gets better is if Falcons and Bucs lose.

I'm up at work in a room full of Cowboys fans. They don't like my Shockey Jersey too much. It's been a good day.

Gentlemen, may I present ammo:

By checking the following reference site: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/ , we see that prior to our superbowl winning year (and hence the loss we "suffered" at the hands of dallas really only served to focus us (they hate when you say that), the last time they beat us was on Dec 19, 1994. That's a loooong time ago.

Wanna slap 'em around a little more? Try this one: That same site shows that on December 8, 1991, Steve Beuerlein beat our beloved Saints in their house. That was the last time that happened. Let's list out all the QBs that they've had that haven't beaten us in their house since then:

Aikman
Carter
Hutchinson
Testaverde
Bledsoe
Romo

Actually, Aikman became their starter in '89, so I double checked and he did beat us the previous year '90, but the '91 date is the last time we suffered defeat in Arlington. That means that the last coach to beat us in their house was Jimmy Johnson. Further, it means that since JJ bought that organization in '89, he's seen his team beat us at home only twice, the games during the '90 and '91 seasons. We did play them in '89, the first year he owned the team. Week one, as a matter of fact. We shut 'em out, 28-0, but that was in our house.

I hope he has fits when he's gotta play us. No wonder he's aged so badly....

There you go, Saints fans. Use facts to slap 'em around when they get too full of themselves.

I'm going to be sure to wear black and gold and walk up and down the floor for no reason at all. That way every time they look at me, their heart can break all over again. When my boss has his head down, I'll randomly stand up and make the "NO GOOD" field goal motion with my arms. I wish I could find some fleur de lis confetti so I could sprinkle it everywhere.

Ahhh, that's perfect. I don't think I can get it in time enough for Monday, but it doesn't matter. I'm going to be rubbing their nose in this win until they play us again and emerge victorious. It could be three years from now, I don't care. Just when they think I've finally let it go, little black and gold fleur de lis specks will show up all over the building: in the elevator, in the break room, sprinkled around the sink in the restroom. Everywhere. I was seriously traumatized by that loss last year, so I can't savor this win enough.

I'm going to be sure to wear black and gold and walk up and down the floor for no reason at all. That way every time they look at me, their heart can break all over again. When my boss has his head down, I'll randomly stand up and make the "NO GOOD" field goal motion with my arms. I wish I could find some fleur de lis confetti so I could sprinkle it everywhere.

It's 317am, and I just woke the dog up laughing at your post.

I might have to make innocent, idle conversation about how clutch our normally-shaky field goal kicker ended-up being yesterday. :smilielol:

It's too bad at my job that the only 2 Cowboy fans I know of are both off today :(.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom