Payton: “That was as bad of a game as I’ve had as a playcaller.” (1 Viewer)

Yeah, Marcus Williams NEVER EVER EVER should've been put in a position where he was one on one with Mike Evans (and yes, he truly did commit PI even though I admit a couple of the others could've gone either way).

The play that gave the Bucs life was a coaching flaw , the ridiculous corner blitz Dennis called that left Evans one on one downfield with a safety.....Dennis is gonna Dennis lol. Overall defense played great can't point fingers at that unit at all

Can't say total team win that means all 3 phases ....Defense and special teams won this one not sure how we are getting confused here lol...Offense, Drew, playcalling and oline play needs to step it up going forward Payton and Brees will tell you that
The offense was not crisp. Not even close. But they still scored 27 points...against a very good defense...in the first game of the season...without a preseason. Some of you are WAY too critical. These players and coaches know it wasnt clean. They know they have a lot to work on. Just enjoy the divisional win. It’s nice to have football back.

The offense was not crisp. Not even close. But they still scored 27 points...against a very good defense...in the first game of the season...without a preseason. Some of you are WAY too critical. These players and coaches know it wasnt clean. They know they have a lot to work on. Just enjoy the divisional win. It’s nice to have football back.

Not about being critical at all just wasn't a 3 phase win plain and simple Payton and Drew admitted it what are you arguing ? lol. Just because we say the offense needs to improve going forward doesn't mean people didn't enjoy the win

I'm looking at the Rams vs Cowboys gm & the Rams tempo is where we should be. So the excuse that it's our 1st gm, doesn't cut it for me.. Having said that, if this is our worst offensive showing, then our best is gonna be scary. #halffull

All he did was copy Min game plan, we are going to see this over and over until we counter punch

I thought the counterpunch was to shore up the oline. We did have a backup in today. Just worried a rookie isn't going to fix everything. At least initially.

Not about being critical at all just wasn't a 3 phase win plain and simple Payton and Drew admitted it what are you arguing ? lol. Just because we say the offense needs to improve going forward doesn't mean people didn't enjoy the win
How was it not a 3-phase win? Just because the offense struggled at times, doesn’t mean they didn’t contribute. They did. Each unit had a part in this win.

How was it not a 3-phase win? Just because the offense struggled at times, doesn’t mean they didn’t contribute. They did. Each unit had a part in this win.

Fury I am not sure you know what a total team win is lmao. You tried to apply a old football adage to today's game and it doesn't apply at all. The defense and special teams won the day ask anyone breathing. The offensive line, Drew and the playcalling need to get better going forward. Payton said so himself, he is not being overly critical as you put it he is being honest

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom