Payton and Brady to Saints?! (Speculation) (1 Viewer)

Brees is the greatest player the Saints have ever had, he earned the right to play as long as he wanted and to go out on his terms. He would be better now than anything he have had the last two seasons. It isn’t even close. He messed nothing up, if Cooks didn’t fumble in that playoff game, Saints win it and go on to the Super Bowl in his last season most likely. Guy gave it everything.
Agree 100%. I know I am in the minority here...but I would still rather have Brees those last 2 years when we were still contenders...then to usher him out and bring Brady in. Even if it meant a possible Superbowl.

Payton will go to Dallas. Book it.
That's where I always thought he would wind up....but that was before he got married. Now everything points to the Chargers...unless it is just to leverage more money out of Jones. However, if McCarthy has the Cowboys truly turned around...they are not just going to fire him.

Hmmm. Interesting. I mean, it will be 2023. Pretty much everyone is in an open relationship these days. I wouldn’t be mad at it I guess.

Brees is the greatest player the Saints have ever had, he earned the right to play as long as he wanted and to go out on his terms. He would be better now than anything he have had the last two seasons. It isn’t even close. He messed nothing up, if Cooks didn’t fumble in that playoff game, Saints win it and go on to the Super Bowl in his last season most likely. Guy gave it everything.
No argument there. But Brady in 20-21 was better. Don’t let sentiment get in the way of fact. And I don’t deny Brees earned the right to stay as long as he liked. Not complaints.

Yeah I would like to believe Peyton will come back. But if you listen to the Talking Heads even right now they’re saying that Lane Kiffin will be the next coach of Auburn. They were adamant. I have learned over the years not to pay any attention to the Talking Heads.

Ive already said that I would refuse to watch the Saints if Brady was on the team and I absolutely mean that. He is the biggest butt crevasse in sports.

I am on the fence with this one. I am not a Brady fan but if we got him for two years and get a ring or two and able to draft or pickup a quarterback for the future then that trumps the two crappy years we just suffered through. Just saying. Of course getting Sean back would have to be in play as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom