Payton and Gruden fined $100k for not wearing masks; organizations fined $250k (1 Viewer)

B4YOU

All-Pro
Reaction score
It’s more about appearance and it’s effect on the public’s view of masks than the risks to coaches. The NFL doesn’t want people justifying not wearing a mask based on HCs not wearing them.

Wear a mask people.

Saintslfc13

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
That’s absolutely ridiculous. All of the players are tested rigorously. I’m fairly certain the coaches as well. There is no reason for them to wear a mask at all let alone to get fined for it. Propaganda machine.

OP
Saintsphere

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
All I know is Payton will probably be on the scotch heavy tonight. Not a good past 24 hours for him.

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So the players don't have to wear a mask, and yet the coaches do. That is ridiculous. And I am certainly pro mask, but I don't understand this rule.
Probably the same reason players were never suspended during Bountygate and coaches were - NFLPA

WhoDat?DrewDat

Jimmy Graham #1 Fan
Reaction score
100k!?!?

Are you serious????

the players don’t wear masks, and everyone is regularly tested. This is stupid and I’m pro mask.

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I knew that was coming when the analysts mentioned it on the broadcast. "But what about Payton and Gruden?????"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
What has 2020 taught Sean Payton about his Saints team and himself? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints coach Sean Payton says WR Michael Thomas' discipline is over SR News Page Articles 0
Michael Thomas' discipline from Saints is over, but will he play Sunday? Sean Payton declines to say Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton: Michael Thomas’ discipline over, we’ll see if ankle’s OK Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Does Sean Payton still script first several offensive plays, and if so, could teams use that against us? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Sean Payton sends right message with Michael Thomas fine Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Sean Payton’s obsession with Taysom Hill is hurting the Saints offense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Darren B Jeff Duncan book - Payton and Brees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Payton endorses Saints playing in Baton Rouge, praises Panthers QB Bridgewater Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Payton supports games at LSU, with fans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton says possibility of having Saints games at LSU 'would be exciting' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton would embrace playing at LSU with fans in attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
syracuse saint Payton's playcalling. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Postgame Interview | Saints-Chargers Week 5 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Saint Kamara I think Payton wanted to go for 2 to win the game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
cue180 Payton considered going for two Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Taker597 2nd largest comeback under Payton. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Saints Terrific Kamara/Payton breakdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
So_$@int Silly Saints Will coach Sean Payton stick with the run? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Report: Michael Thomas held out of Chargers game and fined, not suspended by Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0