Payton and Gruden fined $100k for not wearing masks; organizations fined $250k (2 Viewers)

It’s more about appearance and it’s effect on the public’s view of masks than the risks to coaches. The NFL doesn’t want people justifying not wearing a mask based on HCs not wearing them.

Wear a mask people.

That’s absolutely ridiculous. All of the players are tested rigorously. I’m fairly certain the coaches as well. There is no reason for them to wear a mask at all let alone to get fined for it. Propaganda machine.

All I know is Payton will probably be on the scotch heavy tonight. Not a good past 24 hours for him.

So the players don't have to wear a mask, and yet the coaches do. That is ridiculous. And I am certainly pro mask, but I don't understand this rule.

Probably the same reason players were never suspended during Bountygate and coaches were - NFLPA

100k!?!?

Are you serious????

the players don’t wear masks, and everyone is regularly tested. This is stupid and I’m pro mask.

I knew that was coming when the analysts mentioned it on the broadcast. "But what about Payton and Gruden?????"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom