Payton and players using their platform for good (2 Viewers)

Listen. This article you keep posting, PROVES that black lives are treated differently. The police in this article were brought to justice. In most of the murders of unarmed black men by police, the murderers have walked free. So keep posting this story like a moronic 1st grader. Every time you do, it shines the light on the fact that white people are murdered, our justice system takes it serious and does it's best to bring the murderer to justice. But if someone black is murdered it takes rioting in the streets just to get the guy charged. Keep posting it! Show how our society repeatedly tells us that white lives are more important than black ones. With these idiotic repost you have become the biggest source of proof on here as to why the Black Lives Matter movement is here.

Since there are so many of them, let me help others who want to reply to your posts!

Cut and Paste: Superfan would like to reiterate that if the police kill white people, justice will be swift. But when black people are killed by the police, it takes rioting or a large scale social media campaigns just to see the officers arrested but usually they are acquitted. Join Superfan in showing that Black Lives Matter!
You guys act like this is a pandemic. The more you keep perpetuating the lie the more you pick at the scab of racism wounds. Your war should be with the media. Tribal black culture is a huge problem as well but be a victim and let everyone control you

Tribal black culture

Tribal black culture is a huge problem as well

Tribal black culture is a huge problem as well but be a victim and let everyone control you

I think most here can see that it is you who is being controlled here. Just remember, the TV and internet influencers who shape your opinions are rank grifters, paid to manipulate the easily-manipulated. I've seen Rush and Fox News take hundreds of people I grew up with who were good people, and turn them into... a tribal culture that is a problem.

I think most here can see that it is you who is being controlled here. Just remember, the TV and internet influencers who shape your opinions are rank grifters, paid to manipulate the easily-manipulated. I've seen Rush and Fox News take hundreds of people I grew up with who were good people, and turn them into... a tribal culture that is a problem.

Not a known face in someone else hood. Yea keep blaming Rush and foxnews lol. What about Russians. Do they help as well

I'm sure you have an endless arsenal of defensive posts that rebut, distract, and dilute. I do not care. I reject your language and opinions. You said "tribal black culture," which by itself is a racist statement, in my opinion.

You may have the last word in this exchange if you want to keep posting. I do not care.

I'm sure you have an endless arsenal of defensive posts that rebut, distract, and dilute. I do not care. I reject your language and opinions. You said "tribal black culture," which by itself is a racist statement, in my opinion.

You may have the last word in this exchange if you want to keep posting. I do not care.
I guess. When you hear things like hoods and colors and all other things you don’t think that’s tribal? Why is it ok to say redneck, redskin, orange man bad? Is it because it hasn’t passed the time test? But keep believing in news intending to divide us

You guys act like this is a pandemic. The more you keep perpetuating the lie the more you pick at the scab of racism wounds. Your war should be with the media. Tribal black culture is a huge problem as well but be a victim and let everyone control you

Says the guy who had to reach back 5 years to find an article that shows a white person being murdered by the police,

I wanna thank Superfan for shining a spotlight on something I missed! Not ONLY did he reiterate that if the police kill white people, justice will be swift and when black people are killed by the police, it takes rioting to see the officers arrestedonly to be acquitted. He now has pointed out that it happens far too often to black people.

Join Superfan in showing that Black Lives Matter!

I guess. When you hear things like hoods and colors and all other things you don’t think that’s tribal? Why is it ok to say redneck, redskin, orange man bad? Is it because it hasn’t passed the time test? But keep believing in news intending to divide us

Theres an entire thread here where I argue that Redskin is bad.

Says the guy who had to reach back 5 years to find an article that shows a white person being murdered by the police,

I wanna thank Superfan for shining a spotlight on something I missed! Not ONLY did he reiterate that if the police kill white people, justice will be swift and when black people are killed by the police, it takes rioting to see the officers arrestedonly to be acquitted. He now has pointed out that it happens far too often to black people.

Join Superfan in showing that Black Lives Matter!
fiction can be fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom