Payton conference call today. (1 Viewer)

The more I read about this, I just don’t think we’re interested in drafting Love. Holder pretty much said he asked around and there wasn’t much interest. Then we hear Payton wasn’t even on the call with him (and Payton usually gets very involved with QBs). Seems like more evaluation for if he plays for an opponent.

oof. at this point Warford has got to be like, 'ok, i get it, you didn't like my play last year'
I think it's not just about Warford, but about our depth. Nick Easton barely played last year--was barely even active--and yet counts around $5 million on the cap. If you can add a rookie you can trust, it would be easy to part with Easton.

I think it's not just about Warford, but about our depth. Nick Easton barely played last year--was barely even active--and yet counts around $5 million on the cap. If you can add a rookie you can trust, it would be easy to part with Easton.

I think you’re correct that Warford isn’t the only one.

But yeah, they’re definitely unhappy with Warford. I believe it was Nick who said on a podcast that he came into camp overweight last year and he never quite seemed himself.

The fact they paid Peat as much as they did tells you who they felt the problem was. $ talks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom