Gremillion J

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OP
OP

Gremillion J

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess it’s already been posted then. Feel free to delete. Couldn’t find the search option on the site. It’s a little different than I remember

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
Yeah. Not happening. Rumor started by a TO comment on ESPN. 3rd time posted here (at least).

Besides, could anyone honestly see that hard headed, independant coach of ours working for Mr, Micromanager himself, Jerry Jones? He would be telling CSP what pants to wear and how to put them on. That would be a marriage made in hell.

Just media nonsense and 'boy fans wishful thinking.

LordBane

Bigger than you!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Noone is giving any weight to these ridiculous rumors...

OP
OP

Gremillion J

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Found how to access my old account. Y’all are brutal lol. Anyway, back to y’all talking about the no

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
Ok. Got it, but if you think Payton will 100% stay when Brees is gone, you may want to think again. The cowboys is his dream job
Lol. Thats funny. I could see him going elsewhere but only if he has the level of control that he has now. If you think he would take less of a role than he has now, you have another think coming. And The Jerrah isn't going to give him this kind of control. That is why he fired JJ.

Plus he has said on many occasions that he will coach here as long as they will have him.

Can't see how the 'boys would be a step up in any way and certainly not his dream job. And he is still under contract for 2 more years. Bet he gets an extension this off season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom