Payton delayed trip home in order to review game film (1 Viewer)

I think out of respect for Drew, same thing... Wait for him to say it.

Writing something now isn't groundbreaking... We all see it.

If anyhting, just a plea to Drew to not go out on a sub pat season
I just don’t want to see him go out like Ali. It almost made you want to cry watching his demise. In general this is what happens to most athletes. It’s a rare bird that retires on their own terms (ala Barry Sanders) . These are elite athletes and they just don’t want to admit that they are on life support in the profession they have worked in for their whole life.

I just don’t want to see him go out like Ali. It almost made you want to cry watching his demise. In general this is what happens to most athletes. It’s a rare bird that retires on their own terms (ala Barry Sanders) . These are elite athletes and they just don’t want to admit that they are on life support in the profession they have worked in for their whole life.

so much this.

Its that competitive fire that burns just as fierce as it did at 21...same at 41. The difference is age.

Good. That should light a fire under their butts for next week.

This kind of motivation can be very effective. We've seen the Saints come out firing after an embarrassing game. Some of their best games over the years have come after a poor performance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom