Payton delivers Baskets of Hope to kids at Ochsner (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints Head Coach Sean Payton delivered Baskets of Hope Monday to children at Ochsner Medical Center.

NEW ORLEANS -- Saints Head Coach Sean Payton delivered Baskets of Hope Monday to children at Ochsner Medical Center.

Over 250 gift baskets and totes were assembled during last month's Super Bowl weekend to be delivered to children at local hospitals.

WWL-TV

There's a good slide show of the coach.

Attachments

• payton.jpg
    payton.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 152
Im sure the media/ALL OTHER FANS will try to turn this event into an apology thing (trying to clean up his image, etc) instead of allowing it to stand on its own as a true and pure good.

That makes me simmer just thinking about it. Im just glad the kids are too young to catch a hint of this and just enjoy the moment.

I think better times are being sowed now and we will reap the rewards this next season... Do not underestimate the power of benevolence. What we have in New Orleans is nothing short of God's grace being put from words to action... This team/coaches/fans are on a good track and the next chapter is about to be written.. It gives me chills to see this all unfold... and I am so very grateful to be able to share in my own small part, a part of this history.. can't wait for next season to kick off! Thank you coach, for sticking with us as we will back you to the wall... WHO DAT Nation is the best!

"Yeah, but I bet he was really arrogant about it" -- everyone at CBS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom