Payton discusses Draft, London, and Orgeron..... (1 Viewer)

DeuceMcAllisterFan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
--EXTRA POINTS: Payton said he and his staff have completed the evaluation process of the Saints' current roster. However, he acknowledged that the franchise will look to improve its defense, both through the draft and free agency. Payton wouldn't name any names of interest, other than admitting that LSU defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey "is something else." ... New Orleans is apparently one of the candidates to play a regular-season game in London next season, likely against Tampa Bay. Payton said he and Loomis have discussed the possibility, though he doesn't expect to know anything concrete until the league makes an announcement in the days leading up to Super Bowl XLII on Feb. 3.

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/120099694878110.xml&coll=3

So the London game is likely the Tampa game if we were chosen?

It's good that they are looking for upgrades for the Defense in both the draft and FA.

Shocking the NFL would consider taking a home game away vs. a division rival....with both teams being playoff contenders.

The Glazers also own Man United.

If they're into it for the cross-marketing and want to give up an NFC South home game, I might even pull for Man U. against Liverp

Nah. **** 'em.

But it better be the Bucs' home game. They still owe us one from '05 as it is.

Hey. if they hate the Glazers as much as they say the do, say hello to a bunch more Saints fans in England.

I would be upset if it is the Saints home game and not the Bucks.

If it is Tampa let it be their home game. I don't want to see our boys playing in that nasty heat again like they did this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom