Payton Frustrated with Ingram Departure [Thread Closed] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram owes the Saints for the first three years of his contract with his sub-par production. The Saints carried him, despite his lack of production. Now that he's FINALLY become worth the candle, he walks? If he blows out his knee I won't shed a tear.

Good job. I'm impressed. :bowdown2:

Much appreciated, good sir!

Fun tid bit, the background is actually Loomis’ office. I had to size and place everything apt to where a certain free agent safety signing whom will not be named was not in the picture... :hihi:

Ingram owes the Saints for the first three years of his contract with his sub-par production. The Saints carried him, despite his lack of production. Now that he's FINALLY become worth the candle, he walks? If he blows out his knee I won't shed a tear.

Um, what? “Sub-par production” in his first 3 years? You mean sub-par playcalling. Ingram still averaged 4.1 YPC on his meager 9.6 rushes/game despite literally being starved of carries in his first 3 years in New Orleans. He’s ALWAYS been a volume runner. Payton trades back into the 1st round to draft him then starves him of carries yet it’s Ingram’s fault? Um no, educate yourself.

And what are you talking about he “walked”? Did you even follow the story during free agency? Did you even bother to read the thread?

Loomis gave his number ($4.5M/year), Bobbitt gave his number ($8M/year) and wouldn't budge, Loomis said no and then signed Murray for $3.6M/year.

I’ll ask you as I asked the other ignoramus earlier, please explain to me in the delusional world that you're apparently living in how that sequence of events I outlined above equals Ingram “walking”? Ingram signed in Baltimore because it was the only offer left on the table after his own idiotic agent backed him into a corner during his pathetic negotiating and we pounced on signing Murray.

That’s an absolutely horrible thing to say as an alleged Saints fan about someone that you were just “cheering” for last year. Just admit you were never a fan of his and make this easy.

Well, yeah. When I get P'Oed, I don't send flowers and pretend I'm not P'Oed. Ingram sits right up there with 'Junyah' in my estimation. He turned his back on the Saints.
How did he turn his back on the Saints? He gave it all even when fans turn on him. When he tried to do it all it was never enough to some of you Ingram haters. He took Kamara along side, when he could of demanded more touches. No one in that locker room have anything bad to say about that man. So what did he do for you to say such things about him?

Murray is a very capable pass blocker, and in blitz pickup.
Well, yeah. When I get P'Oed, I don't send flowers and pretend I'm not P'Oed. Ingram sits right up there with 'Junyah' in my estimation. He turned his back on the Saints.

Quite a leap there, What did Mark do to you?

Much appreciated, good sir!

Fun tid bit, the background is actually Loomis’ office. I had to size and place everything apt to where a certain free agent safety signing whom will not be named was not in the picture... :hihi:

Um, what? “Sub-par production” in his first 3 years? You mean sub-par playcalling. Ingram still averaged 4.1 YPC on his meager 9.6 rushes/game despite literally being starved of carries in his first 3 years in New Orleans. He’s ALWAYS been a volume runner. Payton trades back into the 1st round to draft him then starves him of carries yet it’s Ingram’s fault? Um no, educate yourself.

And what are you talking about he “walked”? Did you even follow the story during free agency? Did you even bother to read the thread?

Loomis gave his number ($4.5M/year), Bobbitt gave his number ($8M/year) and wouldn't budge, Loomis said no and then signed Murray for $3.6M/year.

I’ll ask you as I asked the other ignoramus earlier, please explain to me in the delusional world that you're apparently living in how that sequence of events I outlined above equals Ingram “walking”? Ingram signed in Baltimore because it was the only offer left on the table after his own idiotic agent backed him into a corner during his pathetic negotiating and we pounced on signing Murray.

That’s an absolutely horrible thing to say as an alleged Saints fan about someone that you were just “cheering” for last year. Just admit you were never a fan of his and make this easy.

You claim a distinct ability to recognize an "ignoramus". Derived from your close association with same? Or, perhaps you just always lash out and gratuitously insult those with whom you disagree? And, no, I won't try to explain to you what you don't understand. I daresay that could be a full-time occupation.

You claim a distinct ability to recognize an "ignoramus". Derived from your close association with same? Or, perhaps you just always lash out and gratuitously insult those with whom you disagree? And, no, I won't try to explain to you what you don't understand. I daresay that could be a full-time occupation.

Disagreeing is one thing, but essentially e-fist pumping a potential injury to a former player just because he doesn’t play for the Saints anymore is vile, repulsive, and downright shameful (not to mention pretty sure it’s against the ToS) but more importantly gives everyone reading your asinine thoughts a more than accurate idea on what kind of person you are.

And yeah, I already knew you won’t try to defend your argument because you have no argument to begin with. It’s nothing but a fallacy that Ingram-haters like you have been clinging onto for dear life since those first 3 years when Ingram was deprived of carries. Since then he’s averaged 4.7 YPC, scored 44 TD’s and we haven’t heard a peep out of y’all. Y’all hid under y’all rocks and were seething that y’all couldn’t openly hate on him anymore like y’all could his first two and a half seasons without getting laughed into oblivion. Now that he’s no longer in black and gold y’all are crawling out of your crevices and are frothing at the mouth to relive y’all 2011, 2012, early-2013 glory years of trashing on Ingram for absolutely no reason.

Come with facts instead of feelings and uneducated opinions and maybe you’ll actually contribute around here. Or keep on clinging to that “bUt hE oWeS uS fOr UnDeRpeRfOrMiNg iN 2011-2013!” We’ll just keep laughing at you.

:0016:

The fact you literally just said the part I bolded is mindnumbing.

So in the world of shaihulud, “underperforming” 1st round picks = serial woman beaters

Astonishing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom