Payton getting the virus again. (2 Viewers)

I am happy as hell that we are 4-0. Believe me.

But we are far from perfect.

Bottom line, Payton needs to stop babying Bush and trying to run him up the gut. My god, it ****** me off to no end. We already HAVE a Running Back that can actually get positive yards on every carry.

A few minutes after I made this post Payton miraculously started running the ball with Pierre. He must have read it on his Iphone with Tapatalk. So everyone can thank me, I single handedly saved this game :)

Reggie averaged 6 yards per carry and he's a better running back when he's running up the middle as opposed to those toss plays to the sidelines.

How is he babying Bush? What do you want him to do? When Bush is running so well on those plays, you keep giving him the ball. I think he would have kept doing that had Reggie not put the ball on the ground.

If you didn't get banned for saying "shut up idiot" repeatedly I'd probably say it 10 times a day in this board.

Why would you call anyone an idiot for expressing their opinion? RELAX, it's a message board...and you haven't been here long enough to earn the right to tell anyone to shut up.

This is a horrible thread...A few calls were suspect, but overall we did what we had to do to win. Bush was having a good game running the ball, but did fumble. The past 2 weeks Bush has been running well. If here were to get as many touches as PT, he would have over 100 yards and probably a few TD's. Stop bashing our players and coach. This is the best team we've probably ever had.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
4-0.
4-0 who?
4-0 Saints.

Come on guys. We had equal pass and rush attempts. We played brilliantly. The only problem I had with the calls were the bad short yardage calls and that Payton didn't call for more pass plays on the goal line.

You da man.

WHO DAT.

Why on earth would Payton pass with a scrub like Brees? What a moran.

Were a pass first offense...we take advantage of matchups thats what we do, Pierre got 18 carries against the Jets...and Bush does put the ball on the carpet more often then we like, but its no every single game, but why am I defending him, I dont want this to turn into a Bush thread..we already have 2 going....well, hell, now 3....

I know we're a pass first offense, but it was clear Drew was struggling. It seemed Pierre barely saw the field in the first half to run the ball. Piere with 25carries/game is 120-140yrd/game.

I know we're a pass first offense, but it was clear Drew was struggling. It seemed Pierre barely saw the field in the first half to run the ball. Piere with 25carries/game is 120-140yrd/game.

He had 19 for 86 today. I seriously doubt you can guarantee another 34-54 on 6 more carries.

We had 24 offensive snaps in the first half before the 2 minute drill possession. We ran 11 times of those 24 snaps.

payton doesnt run pierre, neither hamilton, neither bush .. thats CLEAR to me

the only games we really POUND the football ... were the games bell played ...

I just really cannot think another reason why the HECK he doesnt run the FOOOBTALBLAL

we wont go 16-0 if payton starts with this bull, we will loose to some team if some turnovers happens

I have hit the thumbs down button...ALOT in this thread. Some of you girlscouts would find something to ***** and moan about if we went 18-0 and won the superbowl by 7 touchdowns. You'd say "well we could have won by 10 touchdowns if Reggie would have returned all 5 of those punts"

Get over yourselves! You are not Analysts! You are not Coaches! You are BARELY fans!

This thread was doomed from the get go! How pitiful. We went 32 for 32. How could you want more than that? WHy should we run the ball more? We won the game by a mile! ITS A WIN! WE ARE 4-0!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom