Payton getting the virus again. (1 Viewer)

payton doesnt run pierre, neither hamilton, neither bush .. thats CLEAR to me

the only games we really POUND the football ... were the games bell played ...

I just really cannot think another reason why the HECK he doesnt run the FOOOBTALBLAL

we wont go 16-0 if payton starts with this bull, we will loose to some team if some turnovers happens

And again, instead of running ti with Pierre, he force feeds Bush who of course fumbles it. AWESOME GAME PLAN!

payton doesnt run pierre, neither hamilton, neither bush .. thats CLEAR to me

the only games we really POUND the football ... were the games bell played ...

I just really cannot think another reason why the HECK he doesnt run the FOOOBTALBLAL

we wont go 16-0 if payton starts with this bull, we will loose to some team if some turnovers happens

I hope he won't run Bush again in this game!....He will lose this game for us!

32 rushes, 32 passes, and that includes like 6 or so 2 minute passes at the end of the first half.

32 rushes, 32 passes, and that includes like 6 or so 2 minute passes at the end of the first half.

Don't try to talk sense, some people will think Payton passed too much if he only threw it once, because Bill Parcells said so one time.

Jets defense isnt the Bills defense either. Jets played the run really well when they expected it. See: all of those 3rd and short and 4th and short plays.

People need to stop turning a blind eye to Bush's follies because the Saints are winning, his fumble brought this game very close and he keeps putting the ball on the ground. Bush's issues with ball security must be addressed, mistakes like that cannot be made against a team that good. Reggie did have some good runs, but he needs to learn to protect the ball once he starts getting contact.

You saw how big Sanchez's mistakes cost them, Bush putting the ball on the turf turned into 7 for the Jets and took 17-3 to 17-10. The Saints won because they're one of the best teams in the NFL right now, but mistakes like those in a tight game in the playoffs can be the difference between a W and a L.

I like Bush, but he desperately needs to learn ball security.

People need to stop turning a blind eye to Bush's follies because the Saints are winning, his fumble brought this game very close and he keeps putting the ball on the ground. Bush's issues with ball security must be addressed, mistakes like that cannot be made against a team that good. Reggie did have some good runs, but he needs to learn to protect the ball once he starts getting contact.

You saw how big Sanchez's mistakes cost them, Bush putting the ball on the turf turned into 7 for the Jets and took 17-3 to 17-10. The Saints won because they're one of the best teams in the NFL right now, but mistakes like those in a tight game in the playoffs can be the difference between a W and a L.

I like Bush, but he desperately needs to learn ball security.

The thread was created before the fumble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom