Payton has Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

mdharper

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This is what I came to post ↑↑↑ .

If most people are going to get this at some point, it may be wise if you're healthy to get it and isolate yourself so those of us who are less resilient don't get it and we have your antibodies to work with so we can get a vaccine.

Thank you for your sacrifice. Now don't make me sick.

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sean Payton is a genius. Seems like he's managing it fine, which is good.

Why do I say he's a genius? He's ahead of the curve. He'll now have some immunity against COVID-19, while all of the other coaches are trying to avoid it. This is his Belichick moment. ;)
Sean is playing 4 dimensional Starcraft brood wars while the rest of us are playing checkers.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Payton is going to be on good morning america. Sometime between now and 9am.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not saying it is or isn't, BUT, has anyone else had the thought that this announcement may just have been a marketing ploy? I mean, the announcement came the day before season ticket payments were due. And, something is off with the number of quarantine days. We know he was at the race track on Saturday and his message yesterday said "only 4 more days of quarantine". So if he went in Quarantine Sunday and had 4 more days as of Thursday that would mean 9 days of quarantine. Isn't the incubation period 14 days, so what good would a 9 day quarantine do? He said he had no respiratory symptoms, so what would make them do the Covid-19 test if he wasn't having the classic Covid-19 symptom? Just food for thought.
I think his announcement was more to show how serious and easily someone can get infected.

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom