Payton has Coronavirus [CLOSED -- Old Thread] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully it sounds like coach is going to be just fine. So now that we know that, hopefully this brings greater awareness to the doubters of the seriousness of this situation.

It can happen to anyone, and the end-result could be much different.

Well, this thread derailed quickly and I have deleted numerous posts to clean it up. These petty arguments about it's a hoax or just the flu vs. this viral outbreak is a very serious problem, is just silly. Nobody is going to change anybody else's mind, so why continue to fill thread after thread with this nonsense? Most of the members here made their arguments and have done so numerous times. Everybody knows your positions. If you do want to continue this nonsense take to the EE Board, but there will probably be a similar outcome. Keep the SuperForum clear of it. Just resist the urge to try to denigrate others for their opinion no matter how tempted you are to respond. Numerous members are just getting sick of it.

Please carry on. This thread is about Coach Payton.

Last edited:
Somebody said Coach Payton gonna blame the refs for this also ??‍♂️

This particular offseason has revealed just how insufferable many Saints fans are to other Saints fans.....so I can't imagine what other fanbases are probably thinking. The same people who were probably petitioning for a "do-over" from the shoulda-been-a-penalty spot and whatever lawsuit was attempted that time just seems so embarrassing in hindsight, considering how quickly many of them turned on Brees not even a full year later.

I’ll rather keep my opinion about this coronavirus thing to myself. That being said, I hope coach gets well soon from whatever he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom