Payton hasn't ruled out MT13 against the Raiders (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
"Wide receiver Michael Thomas (ankle) hasn't been ruled out of Monday's game versus the Raiders but would not comment any further on his status. Pelissero and Rapoport reported Wednesday that Thomas, after initially planning to play through his injury."

Sometimes you have to protect folks from themselves.

I take this as a very encouraging sign. Maybe he'll miss Monday but sounds like a go for the Packers game. The game against GB is shaping up to be one of the most important contests of the season. The Packers play a cream puff schedule so its very important to secure a victory against them.

Unless he needs to be in a boot or a brace or on crutches, why not dress him as a decoy?

Is attempting to target one of our "lesser" receivers (don't mean that to be as insulting as it sounds) or pulling up a guy from the practice squad going to concern Vegas any more than CGM in a uniform on Monday night?

I take this as a very encouraging sign. Maybe he'll miss Monday but sounds like a go for the Packers game. The game against GB is shaping up to be one of the most important contests of the season. The Packers play a cream puff schedule so its very important to secure a victory against them.
Packers vs a good team is like us versus the Viking. Destined to be embarrassed.

I don’t know, this all sounds suspect. We need MT so if he’s hurt he needs to sit and come back for us at a later date instead of playing now and getting more injured i.e. Kamara.

I've already heard Vega$ sources state that CGM is "OUT."

Comments about Mike Thomas start at the 0:30 second mark.

I don't think oddsmakers would say that if it wasn't so.

:gosaints:

He may play or he may not play. These "oddsmakers" are just going what they hear from the media... this was posted yesterday so let's wait till the report from today's practice. Also that Dave Cokin guy looks like the albino pirate and must be a Raiders fan

He may play or he may not play. These "oddsmakers" are just going what they hear from the media... this was posted yesterday so let's wait till the report from today's practice. Also that Dave Cokin guy looks like the albino pirate and must be a Raiders fan

Im not saying one way or the other because who knows the validity of the people in that video.

One thing I do know, oddsmakers know WAY before the media on who’s going to be in or out. Rarely ever does it happen where the media or public find out at the same time as the oddsmakers

Im not saying one way or the other because who knows the validity of the people in that video.

One thing I do know, oddsmakers know WAY before the media on who’s going to be in or out. Rarely ever does it happen where the media or public find out at the same time as the oddsmakers

"Im not saying one way or the other because who knows the validity of the people in that video."
well said

I would let him sit, just saying.

Just like Dwight Freeney in the SB, and Mike Evans in the Bucs game, this seems to be a bit coach game playing. I don't think MT plays but you have to at least make the other team spend hours preparing for the possibility. Although in the cases I mentioned, it was the opposite end spectrum. NO ONE that I knew had ANY doubt that Freeney and Evans were gonna play. But in this case, I doubt seriously that MT plays. Only because high-ankle sprains are terrible and can linger if aggravated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom