Payton left another gift for the Panthers. (1 Viewer)

Panther fan was yelling and leaning over at one of his players. Good on him for standing up for his guys. Sean doesn't take the high road and that is fine.

If he ever coaches another NFL team, and he beats the Saints, in the dome...my God.

The Dome will need extra security.. and not for Payton. :sick:

Payton is the NFL's Tony Soprano. I watched the interview when he said he didn't want the Saints job n his demeanor was str8 mob boss lol. Laid back but careful with his words. Didn't talk until he was sure of what he wanted to say. Plus he apparently comes off as a jerk to some. I wonder knows any Irish "construction guys" up in Chicago lol

I was just thinking today that we haven’t seen any antics from coach Payton in a while. I love it that he just can’t help himself!

Does this mean we're not going to have to put up with a thousand "This is why we should fire Coach Payton" messages from you this off season??
Nah, not since he woke up and cleaned house of his ineffective cronies.

But if TLL fumbles a punt that leads to a score and a loss in the playoffs, maybe...

I have no doubt that SP has left at least one upper decker in a visiting locker room.

He's the most petty, vindictive, arrogant, and egotistical coach the Saints have ever had. And I love the man because he's all these things. He might be the most savage coach in the NFL right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom