Payton on Davenport (1 Viewer)

At this point, I just hope we get a Percy Harvin like return on our investment from Marcus.

Meaning we make the Super Bowl, he has a dominating game that reminds us why we drafted him, and forever more we will be content knowing that he may not have been what we dreamed of but he at least did his one job in the Super Bowl that we invested in him for.

Sphere - I am afraid you are right. I'm a Davenport homer after the info Coach Pete got on drafting him, the times he spent with Marcus and Marcus coaches, UTSA being 30 minutes away and meeting 2 of the UTSA coaches that workout under Pete. Everything I hear says he seems like a real good young man, very smart, but maybe the weight he put on after starting out at Safety in college, is too much for his body to support.

What I got from Pete today was a lot of frustration. Even Pete was frustrated with Marcus. I drilled Pete on details but he avoided answering legit. He acts like this when he gets info and his source tells him not to talk about the details. But what do I know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom