Payton on fans Sunday: Can we be louder? (1 Viewer)

From an out of state fan who's only ever seen games on tv I will say the bench mark is the rams game last year in the playoffs. I've heard the crowd loud but I think that was the loudest and most sustained noise I've ever seen on TV.
That was the greatest performance by a crowd ever... I still feel terrible for the fans who showed up and paid all that money and gave it their all only to see the team get screwed in the end.

From an out of state fan who's only ever seen games on tv I will say the bench mark is the rams game last year in the playoffs. I've heard the crowd loud but I think that was the loudest and most sustained noise I've ever seen on TV.
I agree, but as a fan that was in the stadium that day, and having the bubble burst at the end by the rigged refs, its taken the air out of it for me and I haven’t really felt like its worth the effort because no matter what we do or how much of an impact we make, if they don’t want us to win, we won’t win, so it doesn’t really matter how much noise we make. I know, why go to the game if i feel its rigged? Well i really did consider not renewing and i’m still considering not renewing next year because it just hasn’t been the same as in the past.

Plastic water bottles, compression socks, blue jeans. They don't pat down your calves.

Bike shorts and a 750ml flask to share....and let everyone know you crotched it as they're taking a swig.

Also, I know it's been said before, but the noise needs to start when they're going into the huddle. Man I miss the dome

I agree, but as a fan that was in the stadium that day, and having the bubble burst at the end by the rigged refs, its taken the air out of it for me and I haven’t really felt like its worth the effort because no matter what we do or how much of an impact we make, if they don’t want us to win, we won’t win, so it doesn’t really matter how much noise we make. I know, why go to the game if i feel its rigged? Well i really did consider not renewing and i’m still considering not renewing next year because it just hasn’t been the same as in the past.
To not try at all is what they want ??‍♂️ I was at that game too and plan on making my first return to the Dome since then next Monday Night....Not gonna keep me from giving it all I got just as much I was last year

All the fans in a packed SuperDome, plus the artificial noise from Atlanta’s Sphincter Dome won’t make a bit of difference if the refs still have the order to relentlessly penalize the Saints at a ridiculous clip.

It's like many things in life.....only worry about the things you can control. If the team can bounce back there's no reason why the fans shouldn't.

Everyone get an aluminum bottle of beer inside the dome and then once its empty pour change into it so it becomes a loud noise maker.
Yep - take a cap with you, or sweet talk the beer-ista for the cap. I always ask for a couple of dollars in quarters for my change, say its for the arcade.

Bottles are usually all ripped up by coin action by the end of the game, and I have actually had to change bottles during a game before.

Not to be disagreeing man.....just had to say, the Game against the Falcons when the Dome reopened, after Katrina....it was so loud, it brought tears to my eyes....the fans were so into it, they wanted to play! Beating on anything that would make a noise, jumping up and down, screaming with all they had....I will never forget that game! and the will of the fans translated to the field.....

Not to be disagreeing man.....just had to say, the Game against the Falcons when the Dome reopened, after Katrina....it was so loud, it brought tears to my eyes....the fans were so into it, they wanted to play! Beating on anything that would make a noise, jumping up and down, screaming with all they had....I will never forget that game! and the will of the fans translated to the field.....
That was a special game. I do remember watching and how fired up the crowd was. Time softens my memory. I do remember last year's game how there wasn't a pause in the noise...it was a steady roar the whole time LA was on the field no matter the down.

That was a special game. I do remember watching and how fired up the crowd was. Time softens my memory. I do remember last year's game how there wasn't a pause in the noise...it was a steady roar the whole time LA was on the field no matter the down.
Yeah, this. I've never heard the Dome as loud as when Gleason blocked the punt -- the noise was almost primal -- but the NFCCG against the Rams was incredibly sustained in a way the 2006 opener just wasn't.

This game will bring out the real season ticket holders, not the Newbie fans the previous few games. Lot of new faces in my section, and many were there for the event, not the game...
This includes my son, who certainly does not yell as loud as his mom!!

Sunday will be different! Mom is coming!!!! Who Dat Nation will bring it early and often!
There's nothing like a loud Mother! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom