Payton on fans Sunday: Can we be louder? (1 Viewer)

This needs to be NFCCG loud. And as others have said sustained loud. Give your voice 7 seconds after each play and go again while they are in the huddle We can make a difference. Let’s make a difference

Unfortunately...not if Saints ticket holders keep selling their tickets to 9ers fans. Those going to the game...look around. Every 9er fan in there bought their ticket from a disingenuous Saints fan and, next home game, see who the Saints fan was that sold out their team. I understand that many people sell their tickets to recoup the cost of the season ticket package, but this is DEFINITELY not the game to sell those tickets.

Unfortunately...not if Saints ticket holders keep selling their tickets to 9ers fans. Those going to the game...look around. Every 9er fan in there bought their ticket from a disingenuous Saints fan and, next home game, see who the Saints fan was that sold out their team. I understand that many people sell their tickets to recoup the cost of the season ticket package, but this is DEFINITELY not the game to sell those tickets.
Unfortunately you likely won’t see the majority of those that are selling at the next game either since they probably attend maybe one or two games per year and sell the rest. If they even bother to go at all, that is. ?

Not sure how much of a difference it will make but it’s unfortunate that the SEC Championship game is being played at 4pm on Saturday with us having a noon game just not enough turn around time for the Saints/LSU fans to make the turn around so many of those season ticket holders are probably selling to the highest bidder. I don’t begrudge them....it just sucks timing wise...this game being played next week would be a game changer crowd wise. I believe the Saints crows will be loud but not nearly like it usually is or should be the Saints/LSU fan base is unique in all of sports in my opinion. So it sucks in this regard...been to many games in the dome myself and it’s an awesome atmosphere. I hope the number regarding the 49ers don’t produce yet when they are winning and it’s an excuse to come to N.O.....Just saying

Unfortunately you likely won’t see the majority of those that are selling at the next game either since they probably attend maybe one or two games per year and sell the rest. If they even bother to go at all, that is. ?

The local market is saturated. More than once have I offered tickets at or below face value to Saints fans, only to have zero response. When you put your tickets online, it's not like Saints fans don't have an opportunity to buy them. They just don't.

Fans on Payton : Can we commit to the running game?

Oh easily! I’ve rewatched that game a few times just to hear how loud it was again and how right after the previous play there was only like 2-3 seconds of silence at most....We put the rest of the fan bases on notice for sure. KC fans didn’t have nearly as much of an impact in the AFC Ship as we did!!
Think I finally deleted that game off the DVR recently without ever watching it. Spent the whole offseason avoiding NFL network since they felt the need to replay it numerous times a week.

Every 9er fan in there bought their ticket from a disingenuous Saints fan and, next home game, see who the Saints fan was that sold out their team.
This isn’t true at all is it? Aren’t the visiting teams allotted tickets to sell to their fans and then returned if they don’t sell?

Be loud guys, this game is very important to the season and where we want to get. Shut these arrogant butt crevasses up!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom