Payton on Sirius/Brees on WWL(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Payton
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/135995185/bb994b2c" width="420" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Brees
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/135991834/afd90ea9" width="420" height="18" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Last edited:
Payton: I don't need to make any phone calls...

On Sirius this morning, they were discussing the Jet game and how the crowd would be at the dome. Payton said he wouldn't have to make any calls (ala Rex Ryan) to get the crowd ready. He says they invented crowd noise.

HAHAHAHA. It's starting already!!!

On Sirius this morning, they were discussing the Jet game and how the crowd would be at the dome. Payton said he wouldn't have to make any calls (ala Rex Ryan) to get the crowd ready. He says WE invented crowd noise.

HAHAHAHA. It's starting already!!!

Had to fix it for ya....lol. The end of that interview was AWESOME!!!

It was also great when he said that it was a 4pm start so that the fans would have extra time to 'get ready' (ie: drunk!!!!!!).

I wish I could be there...I know you will keep it rockin' guys!!!

No he said 7, and he said 7 last night in his post game conference. I was wondering about that myself.

And yes SP we are very FB intelligent, dont you come to SR for your game plans?

And no SP, we wont sleep in, we will just use that time for more festivities.

We know what to do, gotta love that guy.

This may have been the first time I've heard Drew say publicly, with confidence, that he has confidence in the defense.

I keep hearing that the DL was challenged by the coaching, and they definately answered that challenge. Was that all it took? They should be called out before every game if it's that easy.

Yes Drew, we know what time it is. And it will be rocking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom