Payton on Stephone Anthony's injury - "Fearful it was something worse but we look to have him back sooner than later" (2 Viewers)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Payton on Stephone Anthony's injury - "Fearful it was something worse but we look to have him back sooner than later"

Knowing how our coach doesn't like to talk about injuries That's as good as gets coming from Sean Payton

That's tough news to hear. I guess on bright side for Stephone they making much better prosthetics these days. Just hope he is not loosing both legs!

Ah...the ol' Payton "Sooner than later" prognosis. Just like Byrd was.

Jarius Byrd was a week away from coming back for a year and a half.

Not trying to get flamed but that doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the nature of Anthony's injury.

So who slides over to SLB? Robertson, Stupar or Mauti. I'd prefer Robertson due to his coverage ability.

I don't know how everyone else is interpreting that response but it sounds like the typical Payton response to me.

So who slides over to SLB? Robertson, Stupar or Mauti. I'd prefer Robertson due to his coverage ability.
It's already been Anthony/Mauti/Lee at SLB. Stupar put in work there today with Anthony out.

I don't know how everyone else is interpreting that response but it sounds like the typical Payton response to me.

Yeah. Sooner or later means nothing when later is not defined. Typical non-response response from him though. It's been 10 years of it at this point. I don't expect anything different.

I would like to see Robertson give it a go. But man this is tough, Kikaha and now Anthony is hurt. Our 2 young LBs....not good. At least we have depth but didn't wanna start dipping this early into it.

Kikaha was a DE not a LB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom