Payton on Stephone Anthony's injury - "Fearful it was something worse but we look to have him back sooner than later" (1 Viewer)

Ah...the ol' Payton "Sooner than later" prognosis. Just like Byrd was.

Jarius Byrd was a week away from coming back for a year and a half.

Not trying to get flamed but that doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the nature of Anthony's injury.

It just means not IR, so not a ligament torn (or one that heals better).

Hopefully it's just an ankle or knee sprain.

Not trying to get flamed but that doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the nature of Anthony's injury.

Hammer meet nail....

Craig has played all three LB positions while he was with the Cleveland Browns.

Thanks I didn't realize that. Was it most of the same responsibilities as the Sam in DA's system?

Yeah. Sooner or later means nothing when later is not defined. Typical non-response response from him though. It's been 10 years of it at this point. I don't expect anything different.

No, he is saying something here. It isn't a season-ending injury. If it was, he'd be going to IR. Remember he went to the locker room on a cart. That was my worry, that he blew out a knee. That does not seem to be the case.

@stephoneanthony: I appreciate you guys love and support but I will be ok as coach stated today. Grateful for you guys prayers and concerns. Thank You! ⚜

We can conclude he's not dead, can't we?

Robertson not a great fit at Sam. I think Stupar is a prime candidate, he's a beast for strong side. He's really all we have behind Anthony. Luckily that linebacker position is the first to get subtracted from the lineup outside of base

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom