Payton on the Gardner-Johnson Trade (1 Viewer)

DA just doesn’t have it, never will.
and what makes it worse is that "it" really isn't anything more than a line in the sand that is set and when it's crossed you make it understood who is the boss.

could be yelling, could be an ice cold stare, you could just ask somebody to repeat something..walk away then terminate them onsite....or even eating some boston baked beans like they are popcorn leaning back with your head tilted to one side just looking somebody up and down ....then terminte them....do something to show people you mean business.

and what makes it worse is that "it" really isn't anything more than a line in the sand that is set and when it's crossed you make it understood who is the boss.

could be yelling, could be an ice cold stare, you could just ask somebody to repeat something..walk away then terminate them onsite....or even eating some boston baked beans like they are popcorn leaning back with your head tilted to one side just looking somebody up and down ....then terminte them....do something to show people you mean business.
That last part had me chuckling. Lol

Are you guys even Saints Fans anymore, why is every thread a negative Saints as an Organization thread or a passive aggressive shot at Dennis Allen and or Mickey Loomis? were people questioning Payton when he traded Brandin Cooks (he's continued to perform) but people got over it.
Because Allen sucks but you knew that already.

You visualized it didn't ya? lol

If I saw that happen in a locker room or during practice I'd only need to see it one time and I'd knew that HC was not to be played with.

The story would fly around the league so fast.
I did indeed. And imagined myself firing an employee that way, back when I ran shops. Lol

Why would Payton shut his mouth? This was one of the dumbest trades in the league that baffled everyone and made everyone question DA and Loomis on the national level.

You're absolutely right, I think DA and the Saints organization are deserving of the negative criticism for that trade. There is one thing to have blind fandom it's another thing when people try to convince you that the situation with DA isn't bad at all.

Why would Payton shut his mouth? This was one of the dumbest trades in the league that baffled everyone and made everyone question DA and Loomis on the national level.
It's obvious Loomis and DA wanted CJGJ out of the organization. I'm sure it had to do with the fact that they didn't think they could come to terms on a new deal plus a disruptive attitude. I would think Loomis tried to shop him around but found what he could get. Or is Loomis so dumb that he refused a better deal from someone else🤷

This is really telling about this organization since Payton has left. He is setting up to get Ceedy. I hear people saying we are in cap hell. This has always been my problem with the trade. Ceedy and the Saints were 4 million dollars off an extension. Our Defensive minded head coach sent him for peanuts. I am not even considering what we the Saints gave up, and paid Bradley Roby. What was the infuriating part of this reality. Ceedy was moved from a slot corner on our Defense to a safety in Philly. On this team we couldn't pay Marcus Williams. Instead of paying the 4 million and considering the position change. You let him walk for small draft capital and signed an aging badger, and soon to be suspended safety, Sorenson, and took a flyer on a out of the league 2nd rounder.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom