Payton on WWL (1 Viewer)

Zach Hilton
Eric Johnson

Additional updates from the interview:

Randall Gay: good signing, very versatile, tons of flexibility and intelligence, played numerous CB positions including Safety; can play either Left or Right corner but undecided at the moment; the best guys will start

McKenzie: looking good, ahead of rehab schedule

Drayton Florence: Looked at him, and didn't give a reason why we passed, but said we're looking for right chemistry and fit

Vilma and Morgan: but very upbeat on both regardless of injuries; Vilma was all checked out and feel confident he'll be ready; both will be in next Mon for OTAs

McCray: was NOT signed b/c of the Will Smith contract situation; signing was to get a 3rd DE who can work in a rotation and improve the quality of the DE position; he'll be a good fill-in when Smith or Grant are resting; cited the Giants as one reason why McCray was signed, to add more quality DE; also said that Smith and Grant have earned their jobs and has utmost confidence in both, that signing does NOT take away what both have done; again cited the Giants during the SuperBowl, esp the rotation of their good DEs and hoping we can do the same w/ McCray

Meachem and Bryan Young: both outstanding, Young's regained his weight; both healthy and fully recovered, will be fully active in OTAs

TE Troupe: sounds like we actually wanted to sign this guy instead of Eric Johnson, but he signed w/ TB; glad we re-signed Billy Miller

Sexy part of Free agency over, but still not finished, some important signings remain

That's it....helps when you can download and pause and type.

Did WWL really "play" Sean Payton off the air?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

btw, WWL was playing loud obnoxious background music for the last 45 seconds while Payton was talking....really annoying music too, for a second, I thought my iTunes was playing. so yeah, they "played" Payton off the air.

Chadwick, I really appreciate the time you take to post the mp3s and other files. Merci, friend.

btw, WWL was playing loud obnoxious background music for the last 45 seconds while Payton was talking....really annoying music too, for a second, I thought my iTunes was playing. so yeah, they "played" Payton off the air.

Do you expect anything more from the BIG 870 and their first class sports talk program.

it sounded like it was some automatic audio that plays right before a break... maybe i'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt.

at any rate, St. Chadwick, you are the best. Can we franchise tag you?

It was Ozzie's "Crazy Train" and it did step over the Payton trying to answer a question. Almost like they're trying to cue him cut his answer short.

Do you expect anything more from the BIG 870 and their first class sports talk program.

WWL must have invested in one of these:

the_wrap_it_up_box.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom