Payton: Pierre Thomas could return for Saints at Bengals (1 Viewer)

Unless I see (full) on the injury reports this week I won't believe it.

Payton said Thomas has “turned the corner’’ in his rehabilitation/recovery from a severely sprained left ankle that has sidelined him the past eight games and triggered widespread speculation as to the nature of the injury.

This is a great idea for BANG! Cartoons...

Loomis: Sean, with only 5 games left Pierre Thomas can't play in more than 50% of the regular season games -- meaning we don't have to do something financially related..

Sean: Really?

Scottie Patton: Hey Coach, it's a miracle, his ankle is healed.

NEW ORLEANS – Injured running back Pierre Thomas could make his long-awaiting return to active duty Sunday in an important road game against the Cincinnati Bengals, New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton said Tuesday night.rl]

i could be eartha kitt - but i think it's likely that i'm not

I will be excited whenever Pierre is able to get back on the field. He's another weapon and someone else to keep defensive coordinators up at night. Also, we have not been able to execute our potent screen game with he and Bush out of the lineup for so long. In my opinion, he's the best in the business at setting up his blocks on a screen and turning a simple catch in the flat into huge gains.

And even if he does play, how effective will he be in his first few games back?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom