Saints Payton post game (1 Viewer)

sfbaysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Payton speaking the truth: Film won't be pleasant to watch even for our star players.... Hmmm... who could they be? Cam? Brees?

Payton sort of blaming the defense... regarding Waller. Puts it on the secondary.

Payton speaking the truth: Film won't be pleasant to watch even for our star players.... Hmmm... who could they be? Cam? Brees?

Payton sort of blaming the defense... regarding Waller. Puts it on the secondary.

Well it was bad, but needs to start looking at Drew, calling him out and working w/ and/or around him.

Cam Jordan is 31..that's pretty up there for someone of his build. He's still got plenty of power but I don't see the first step beat the slow right tackle move that he used to have. Father time might have gotten his burst. We were getting pretty good pocket collapsing pressure to keep Carr honest but we don't have any instant pressure from anyone to disrupt the quick timing throws.

I'm never worried about Payton being transparent to the team in regards to "calling out" who is playing bad. The key is is it solvable.
He better do a lot more than call player's out if he plans on having a winning season this year. He needs to be honest about Drew. Now saying that he needs to meet with everyone that has a C on there jersey first then the team.

I hope Davenport is ready, we need him. Plus if he doesn't play, why isn't he on IR?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom